Sunday, August 9, 2009

Catching up

Whew - it's been a while, I know. Lots of stuff happening, both challenging and rewarding. Sadly, we lost our dear kitty, Rocky, July 22 from kidney failure and are still reeling from that. His sister, Frida is adjusting quite nicely to being the solo cat in the house and becoming quite the diva kitteh. We lost one or our ferals as well, Cinder Kitty, also in July. And in June we honored the one year anniversary of the passing of my cousin, Laurie. Lots of souls leaving us in the last couple of years... but with each departure space has opened up for new energy to enter. I am saddened and grateful and inspired with each passing.

On the art front - the hubcap is done! Look for images and video to be posted soon. I've been in the studio creating new pieces, feeling inspired, and wish I were there right now, instead of availing myself of the free wi-fi at the San Jose Airport...

My friend Melisa and I went on a neon sign photo hunt one evening last month. Here are a couple of my top picks. To see more, click here or on the Photography link on your right.


1 comment:

Connie said...

Ohhhhh! great sign photography. Perfect collage images!